Monday, April 15, 2013

An Unused Blog


When I created my second blog Art by Saltiel it was because I wanted to replace my website of the same name. It worked out very well, I think. However, as it's been almost a year since I have posted here, I've been trying to merge the two blogs. It doesn't seem to be working.  


Is there anyone out there who can shed some light on this?  

Perhaps if I publish a current post it will work?  Not wanting to put up a post without a photo, I give you this olden, golden goody, a painting featured in my first commercial gallery, solo show ...


GO ASK ALICE
(cottontail bunny, considerably larger than life)
1988 oil 16" x 20"

2 comments:

  1. Just love this 'Go Ask Alice' - that bunny fairly leaps off the page. Here's wishing you a successful merge!

    ReplyDelete