Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Am Weak

Time in a Bottle   oil   6" x 6"      SOLD

An artist friend approached me and asked if she could buy one of my little paintings because she won't be in the country when the Canmore Christmas Artisan Market happens at the end of November.  Recently Jeanne had shoulder surgery and she isn't able to drive so I took ten of my dry paintings for her to choose from.  Having trouble picking one, she asked me if she could please buy two.  Now, I ask you how could I say no?
 
Paired With Kari's Cherries   oil   6" x 6"   SOLD

But my weakness does afford me the opportunity to show you what you can from me expect at this sale!

Perhaps you'd like to mark this date on your calendar?

Canmore Christmas Artisan Market
November 26-27, 2011
10:00am - 4:00pm
Canmore Collegiate High School
1800 - 8th Avenue, Canmore, Alberta

No comments:

Post a Comment