Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Further Weakness ...

Peach Prize  oil   5" x 7"   SOLD

A dedicated follower of my blog has notifications of my posts come to both her professional and personal email addresses.  And so, before my last post showed up in her inbox (boxes) I knew I would have to relinquish to her the painting she has been lusting over.  I am such a pushover.  But how did she even get to see it you may ask? Well, she just comes over and I am unable to deny her access to viewing what is going on in The Anne Frank Room.  http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=208288&id=715295437&l=80c0074a94

She can be very dramatic and actually began shaking when I told her what I had done with two paintings over the weekend. And persuasive ... have I mentioned persuasive?  Wonderful for my ego; I find her adoration of my work irrestible.  I mean, who wouldn't?

What this means is that now I can show you an example of the flower paintings I'll have in this miniature collection. And the good news is, even though I let three of them go, I am still over halfway to my goal of thirty small paintings for the ...

Canmore Christmas Artisan Market

November 26-27, 2011
10:00am - 4:00pm

Canmore Collegiate High School
1800 - 8th Avenue, Canmore, Alberta

1 comment: