Monday, November 15, 2010

Laura and The Leighton

It's been a busy week or so and I'm finally back here with a great shot of Laura and Avery ... reunited at the Calgary airport when we met her flight from Libya (via Frankfurt) on November 5th ...


Avery's Mom was busy setting up for the Make It! craft sale that afternoon.

The following day I was on hospitality volunteering at The Leighton Centre's "Christmas in the Country" box sale. About 1200 people attended but I regret to report that I didn't sell any paintings. I now know that my prices are too high for this type of venue.

Collector and friend, Karen, came ...


When the busy weekend was over we came home from Calgary and brought Laura with us, for a few days. We had an industrious time ... stay tuned for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment