Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh What a Day!

From over (or rather around) the mountain Peter and Geraldine Shostak came to play with us today. We had lunch at his cool Mexican restaurant that we've been meaning to try. Established in a mighty fine year! The Especial Quesedilla appetizer was ENOURMOUS, see ...

I won't have to cook tonight with the doggie bags we brought home ... happy customers ...


*Two days later I found out that this day was Geraldine's birthday! Out of respect for my elders, I won't reveal her age!*

Afterward we took a drive out to Indio to check out an RV park there that Shostaks were considering moving to later this month. We just happened to spy the Fantasy Springs Resort and wheeled in because Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons are playing at the Performance Centre there, March 20th. I'm doing a happy dance because we've got tickets and will go to the concert with the Simpsons and The Ethnics, who will be here over that weekend!

1 comment: